March 1, 201214 yr If I am not mistaken, today (1 March) is GayThailand's (aka: Michael's) Birthday. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!
March 1, 201214 yr HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! You seem to have disappeared. In which part of the world are you presently enjoying the pleasures it has to offer?
March 1, 201214 yr HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! You seem to have disappeared. In which part of the world are you presently enjoying the pleasures it has to offer? Did you notice it, too? Well, wherever he is, I hope he's well and happy. Not like him to be absent for so long. I am concerned.
March 2, 201214 yr Thank you so much guys! Much appreciated. This is my Birthday month. But, I long ago forgot about such things. I am currently in Los Angeles. I'll be here for much of 2012 with a few trips to Thailand and Brazil along the way. (I hope)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.