Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions. and the winner is......

Featured Replies

I have been troubled and perplexed for the past week as I know I have to visit LOS to see my beloved for his Birthday. I have tried to find the best way for me to fly and upgrade using points or take Premium Economy to save a little cash. In the end, I have taken Jim's advice and booked my flight on Korean Air and traveling in Business. I have not tried the new plane they are flying between LAX and Korea but I have always wanted to try it so I am going to give it a try. The cost was 4k. It was a significant savings over any airline traveling there except Air China. And, it was 250 less than buying a full coach fare with Delta and using points to upgrade. ;)

 

So, thank you all so much for all your help, suggestions and advice. It was greatly appreciated!

Michael,

 

Enjoy your trip and please report back on your experience with Korean Air.

I believe a good choice...and your comment on China Air's fares good too...

a little less than Korean but a big bargain over those of Delta.

 

tj

I have been troubled and perplexed for the past week as I know I have to visit LOS to see my beloved for his Birthday.

 

Don't eat the lobster!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.