April 25, 201214 yr Google has stepped into the cloud storage business with its Google drive. It is free for the first 5G and it works very similar to Dropbox. I love Dropbox but always willing to try something new from Google. You have to go to your e-mail and then request more info. I got my e-mail that the drive was ready in less than 24 hours. I have been testing it and so far like it a great deal. As this will work fast in Thailand and USA and sync between multiple computers, for those that want to keep files synched between one computer in each country, it is fantastic. It also has file sharing abilities.
May 8, 201214 yr Author And, Microsoft has threw its hat into the right with its new Sky Drive. With it, you get 7G free. I have also been testing it and it is OK so far.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.