Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Birthday Party Eros Boy Bar

Featured Replies

Birthday Party Eros Boy Bar

Wednesday May 9, Manager Joe is celebrating his Birthday.

Come and wish him a Happy Birthday.

Birthday cakes, food, live music and decorations.

Lots of fun for everyone.

http://erosboybar.com/special-events/

I like the first dark picture of the boys on stage. This is what all Thai go-go boys should be wearing. If every bar provided this attire, I'd never leave the bar and probably drink myself into oblivion every night. If I didn't know better, I'd say Z909 was the wardrobe designer. Way to go, Eros! How did I ever miss this place?!

 

A very artistic photo, I think. Hands down, this picture makes me want to visit this bar. Or hands on, whichever you prefer.

post-8671-0-48268400-1336430451_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.