Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Less than One Month to Go: Gay Thailand and My Hubby, GET READY

Featured Replies

I am set to land in less than one month and get excited as the days get closer. The boyfriends birthday is at the end of June so we are going to spend some quality time together. He always wants me to spend his birthday in LOS with him. As he never wants a big party, I can't understand why. Unless it is true love? :)

 

We will stay most of the time in Pattaya and then a few days in Bangkok and Hua Hin. He asked if we could go to Chiang Mai again and I will if we can get the hotel I want (PJ's) for a few nights. As I have been working in the USA for many months, I am excited to get some R and R.

 

For those that don't have the luxury of living in Thailand year round and you know you have an upcoming trip, I know how excited you get. I think about my trip each day and look forward to making some life long memories!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.