Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is the Tourists Scene in Bangkok and Pattaya

Featured Replies

Are most of the bars full? Lots of things going on? It is getting slow for the boys? Have most of them returned home for the "low season"?

 

Michael are you worried there won't be enough boys for you. There will be plenty in your usual haunts. and you can always go to Siam Paragon if you run out of boys in the Bars or Central Festival in Pattaya.

 

And since I told everyone you were returning even the boys who went home are planning to return when they heard Miiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee was coming back!!!

since I told everyone you were returning even the boys who went home are planning to return when they heard Miiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee was coming back!!!

I wonder why :D

  • Author

LOL I wish everyone would come back to town for me. :) but, the way things are looking on this trip, I may do a bit more traveling than usual and spend time all over Asia as opposed to just in Thailand. Since the BF has said he wanted to travel, I want to take advantage of it. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.