May 22, 201214 yr Some posters have suggested this Board is too serious. I just wanted to reinforce that view with a serious topic
May 23, 201214 yr Notice they choose the Angry Birds for this! Does this make grandma and grandpa soon to have Angry Sex? If so, isn't that often the best kind? Angry Sex and Make Up Sex are often my two favorites!
May 23, 201214 yr Notice they choose the Angry Birds for this! Not Angry Birds. Pixar's For The Birds. http://youtu.be/dJ4Nnr0MXKY
May 23, 201214 yr I had a bit of a slip and fall today and messed up knee, leg and arms. So, I do need some tender loving care. You think Hero would be able to take care of me?
May 23, 201214 yr Sorry to hear about your accident. I think a kittle 'kneading' at Hero may be exactly what you need to perk you up - as long as you tell them to keep clear of your problem leg. I'm sure they'll work out which leg that is
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.