Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roadhouse BBQ on Suriwong: Good Food

Featured Replies

I have reviewed Roadhouse before in the Bangkok Burger Thread: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7220-bangkoks-best-burgers/

 

I went there tonight to try the Burger again but they had a Corned Beef and Cabbage special and I thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad it did. It was yummy. A bit dry but still the best I have had in Thailand. They served a nice size portion and the cost was 365 baht.

 

Don't forget to ask for specials when you go out as you never know what will come your way. This one was a delight.

 

The BF had the Ribs and Chicken dinner. Total for both of us for meal and drinks was 1300 baht.

RoadHouseBBQ_Corned_Beef.jpg

RoadHouseBBQ_Ribs_and_Chicken.jpg

I went there tonight to try the Burger again . . . It was yummy

 

Presumably that was before 5:00pm ;)

 

I have stopped eating food after 5PM at night and only do shakes. I love them and love the way I feel at night and in the AM

 

I am sure those 'hippy-hippy' shakes work wonders later in the evenings :p

  • 2 weeks later...

I usually agree with most of your restaurant assessments but I think Roadhouse is just OK at best. Not really good bar-b-que.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.