Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

True Move 3G Unlimited Internet Costs in Thailand

Featured Replies

The boyfriend got an early birthday present this year, a new IPad 3. He loves it. Since I want him to always have Internet, we carried it to MBK today to get a sim card and get it set up. The sim card cost 150 baht. We choose True as we were told their data and Internet speeds were great.

 

You get free 70MB of data before you have to pay.

 

We tested the speed and it was 10MB download speed which really did surprise me. Several other tests today were from 3MB to 10MB. It worked like a charm. All he needs is access to his email, facebook, games, etc so this was perfect. I don't expect the speeds to be the same when we test in Pattaya or his home, but I'll let you know.

 

I am amazed at how much the speed of all Internet is improving in Thailand. When I first came here years ago, the speed was so slow I often had to change hotels. Not only has this changed, but their 3G phone networks seem vastly improved.

 

The plan we will get costs 799 baht per month for unlimited Internet, Data, etc. We have not signed up yet as we are still getting the free 70MB.

 

If anyone knows of other plans that are faster, better, cheaper please let me know.

Unlimited...........what I am a bit puzzled about is the 3Gb limit.

After a 3Gb download the speed drops to 364kbs, at least that's the case with eg AIS 3G

 

If unlimited is really unlimited it's a bargain! Check before you buy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.