May 25, 201214 yr I got an email recently to inform me that Albury Massage is moving to a new address. From the first of June it will be in Sukhumvit Soi 26. The BTS stop will now be Phrom Phrong, however looking at the map, it will be closer to the Rama IV end of Soi 26 than the Sukhumvit end, so it might be as handy to approach from that direction. Full address is: 66/2 Sukhumvit Soi 26.
May 26, 201214 yr It's been in its old location for a good 14/15 years. I was one of its first 'customers'. I was staying with friends who rented a townhouse at the top of Soi 15 when they learned that Albury was opening. So we all trooped off to see what it was like. I returned many times!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.