Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rong Place in Pattaya: Live Music and Good Food

Featured Replies

On 3rd Road, across from Sunee Plaza, there is a live music beer bar open air restaurant. I have heard that several boys from Nice Boys were working there so I trekked over to see some of them. The staff has lots of eye candy with boys and ladyboys. The place is loud so if you don't like music stay away.

 

The live band if fun and enjoyable. The food was excellent. I was impressed.

 

This is a great place to take a group of Thai boys when you want to just relax and have fun and sit down as opposed to a disco. I have been told that the place is jam packed after 12 midnight but it open till 4.

 

It is a nice break from the gogo scene for sure and I'll be going back there again.

I was there once but couldn't get over the feeling I was in the Rong Place.

I was there once but couldn't get over the feeling I was in the Rong Place.

 

Thank you Mr. Jomtien, I needed that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.