Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le Cafe Royale for Dinner in Pattaya

Featured Replies

It has been a long time since I ate at Le Cafe Royale in Boyztown. I did last night and I really enjoyed my dinner. I had the chicken Maryland and it really was very tasty and very filling.

 

I use to go to cafe quite a bit but stopped going for some reason. A friend asked me to meet him there last night and I'm glad I did. The food was good. The service was quick and friendly and the prices were really reasonable. I really enjoyed my time there.

 

For those of you that enjoy Boyztown in Pattaya, Le Cafe Royale has a great menu that tastes good at reasonable prices. Stop by and give them a try on your next trip.

I read that you ate the Chicken Maryland........I enjoyed that chicken some 10 years ago.

I usually eat at CR once a year and the menu is always similar if not same.

A renewed menu could do, but as you said: the food is good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.