Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bangkok Pattaya Dental Center

Featured Replies

I love Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and I love their Dental Clinic. The boys and I went today and we all had a full cleaning and Xrays and the cost for all three was around 4k baht.

 

Not only is the cost cheap (compared to USA) but the place is clean, efficient and easy to use.

 

One of my boys has to have 2 Wisdom Teeth removed and the cost will be around 6-10k baht. I know that may be high compared to what you can get in local dental clinics but I love the fact you are in a hospital and if something goes wrong, you can have access to doctors and facilities that are great.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.