June 28, 201214 yr So sorry, I forgot to thank Justin for the perfect performance, George Nash for the marvelous music and Zac for putting the video together. Great job guys, well done!
June 29, 201214 yr James, I am in Thailand at the moment and I had a chance to see your magazine in a restaurant. It was really beautiful and well done! Keep up the great work!
June 29, 201214 yr James, I am in Thailand at the moment and I had a chance to see your magazine in a restaurant. It was really beautiful and well done! Keep up the great work! Thank you so much Michael, I will pass your comments on to the team. I hope that you have a wonderful trip! Best wishes, James.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.