Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kudos to Nok Air!

Featured Replies

After all my rants against Air Asia, last night I booked a return ticket on Nok Air to Chiang Mai. For some reason, two credit cards were rejected. (No! They were not overdrawn and had not been hacked. Indeed, I had used one only moments earlier to pay for the Chiang Mai hotel.) So I called the Nok hotline.

 

I give the hotline staff ten out of ten for amazing service! The young lady spoke flawless English, guided me through the process, pointed out the additional fees I would have for paying through an ATM or at 7-11, and generally made the booking process effortless! She was just fantastic!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.