August 23Aug 23 Active Members Apart from « Eros French Touch » are there any massage parlors in Paris that provide happy endings and allows mutual touch for a tip? Obviously they will not advertise that on their website, so I am asking if you had experiences that you would recommend. Thank you!
September 5Sep 5 There are many private massage providers in Paris who might give you what you are looking for. Check out mygaymasseurs.com
September 6Sep 6 Author Active Members On 9/5/2026 at 3:51 PM, polysome said:There are many private massage providers in Paris who might give you what you are looking for. Check out mygaymasseurs.comThank you, for some reason I had missed this site. Most of the masseurs on this site are quite old, but I found several young men that will do the trick
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.