Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hunter Parrish's New Video: Sitting at Home

Featured Replies

If I woke up to Hunter each day, I don't think I'd ever get out of bed!

 

I would. But only if he got out of bed first, because I'd be following him around all day!

 

I agree, strikingly handsome, and the video is great, too. I first noticed him on "Weeds" some years ago and he has aged quite well.

 

An interesting article:

 

http://instinctmagazine.com/blogs/blog/hunter-parrish-discusses-his-weeds-character-s-sexuality-gay-tendencies-and-being-naked?directory=100011

 

We're loving Hunter's relaxed take on the sexuality issue, as well as his love of being naked.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.