Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

site glitches

Featured Replies

Cannot type or delete text but microphone entry seems to work and possibly pasting from another source for example, I could only login just recently by copying and pasting User email and password similarly using topic, site witches space, correction, glitches, and enter this written material and enter this as you can see I was not able to backspace and delete and enter this in the passage. Good luck guys.

  • Author

thank you, Socrates I am using the microphone. Yes, I noticed that you were able to enter some posts subsequent to my flagging the problem, but I’m still not able to get my keyboard to work on the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.