Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I love My Overprotective Thai Boyfriend

Featured Replies

Traveling is tough on your body. I went to bed at 2am last night and took an Ambian to sleep and thought I'll be in bed till 10AM or so. At 6AM, my beloved called and said, "what are you doing?" He could not reach me on the cell phone as I have not turned it on yet so he called the hotel directly. I said, "sleeping." He said, "OK. Well, sleep honey, I am on my way to Bangkok and will be there in 2 hours." I said OK. but, as you know waking up with the sound of an alarm or a loud phone is never conducive to returning back to sleep. I asked him why he called so early and he said, "I didn't want you to go out of the hotel and get lost." LOL Does this tell you what he thinks of my direction skills? LOL Get lost. Jeeze. I haven't done that since..... well, better not to discuss that topic.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.