October 15, 201213 yr The wonderful owners of Salt and Pepper in Day Night 2 will close on Wednesday this week (for one day only). The Thai lady owner's family had a horrific accident on Saturday. Her sister and 2 nieces were killed in a car accident. They were from Rayone but were coming back from Korat. I had seen the news coverage of this but did not realize this was their family until today.Mr. Z and his wife are two of the most incredible people I have ever met. My heart goes out to them.It is a very sad time for this amazing group of people.
October 15, 201213 yr That is sad news, indeed. I have always liked Mr. Z and the Salt and Pepper Restaurant. My heart goes out to the family. I am sad to see the restaurant closing, but sadder still to learn of this tragic news. If this is a permanent closure, it will be an aching, empty spot in the Day/Night area.
October 15, 201213 yr The wonderful owners of Salt and Pepper in Day Night 2 will close on Wednesday this week. The Thai lady owner's family had a horrific accident on Saturday. Her sister and 2 nieces were killed in a car accident. They were from Rayone but were coming back from Korat. I had seen the news coverage of this but did not realize this was their family until today. Mr. Z and his wife are two of the most incredible people I have ever met. My heart goes out to them. It is a very sad time for this amazing group of people. Michael... Please clarigy... Is the restaurant closing for the funeral and services? Or closing down as in "going out of business"? Such a tragedy to befall a wonderful family... My heart goes out to them... tj
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.