Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A View from the Hilton Hotel in Pattaya

Featured Replies

I wrote about having breakfast there yesterday and I enjoyed it. I wanted others who are considering the hotel to see a video of the fabulous top of the hotel roof top pool. I think it is lovely and have been there a few times to swim and enjoyed it. It is no where near as big as the Marriott's pool but it does have a nice view.

 

  • Author

Great Video Michael. I agree it is a gorgeous pool with a fabulous view. Now if we could just get that breakfast a little cheaper??

 

haha

 

OK. I was talking to Firecat yesterday as he saw my review and I told him I planned on eating at the Hilton every day. I said, "Hell, for 12.00 USD it is really cheap."

 

He said it was more like 18.00 and not 12.00. I did the calculations and he was right. So, perhaps I won't eat there as often as I was planning. :) I guess I am just not good with numbers.

  • 2 months later...

The Hilton's rooftop pool is insane and I love the personal cabana lounges (the ones closer to the point with lots of privacy). Every hotel needs to have these! That and the gorgeous rooms with the large high-rise patio complete with outdoor bathtub is pretty much the only reason I've taken a few short breaks in Pattaya lately. 

  • Author
The Hilton's rooftop pool is insane and I love the personal cabana lounges (the ones closer to the point with lots of privacy). Every hotel needs to have these! That and the gorgeous rooms with the large high-rise patio complete with outdoor bathtub is pretty much the only reason I've taken a few short breaks in Pattaya lately. 

I agree that it is great. But, it is still a bit too small for me. The pool is not a lap pool and the way it is built is more conducive to playing around and drinking. :)

 

For the record, the gym at the Hilton is not very good either. It is VERY small and very few machines.

 

IMHO, the Marriott's pool is far superior. Its gym is also far superior.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.