Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walking Street in Pattaya Thailand - A Photo Tour in November 2012

Featured Replies

There is so much to see and do in Pattaya and I love the gay areas. But, occasionally I like to venture into the Walking Street area for a bit of nightlife. There is a great jazz bar the boys and I like, there are several restaurants that we like and I just like the crazy scene that is there.

 

When you visit Pattaya, or if you live here year round, taking a night to see the sights and sounds of this area is something that everyone should do at least once. Plus, if you are really adventurous, stop be and see some of the Ping Pong Pussy shows and you will remember why you like gay guys. :)

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_001.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_007.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_008.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_006.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_005.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_004.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_002.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_003.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_001.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_008.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_006.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_007.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_005.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_004.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_002.jpeg

Pattaya_Walking_Street_2012_1_003.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_008.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_006.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_007.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_005.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_004.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_002.jpeg

Walking_Street_Pattaya_2012_003.jpeg

Some great photos Michael. I take a stroll down Walking Street at least once duing each visit....more often when I get in the mood for GUY club, of course.

 

Your pics have really made me want to be there tonight. Only 3 weeks left to wait.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.