November 5, 201213 yr After taking me 3 hours with all the traffic to get to Pattaya from Bangkok the other day, I tried to get a seat at my usual beach chair it was packed to exsploding, so many farangs of all sorts Rusxian Gays, I met the director of Chinese Idol who sat with a gaggle of Chineseidrls so nice to hear the Chinese version of life from a local. There was so many you g boys peddling there skills from massage to selling ice cream to what ever your dreams desire you would never need to go to the Gay Bars if you want a nice guy go to the beach as long ad it's not pattaya beach that is insane so Many tourist nit enough space I know thailand is exspecting 22 million visitors with in the next 3 years riding yearly but I think they have ready arrived its fabulous fir Thaikand and the boys have all heard about it, the down side my favorite boy has now got a guy ftom Taiwan 4000 a day thank you no way I'm not that desperate
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.