Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magnolia Men Spa in Pattaya: Premium luxury spa where luxury meets economy

Featured Replies

post-13382-0-63383500-1355061128_thumb.jpg

 

I just registered with this forum and I would like to welcome you to our magnolia men spa in South Pattaya. We are first luxury men spa in Pattaya and we managed to keep prices down. We opened in June of this year and had few masseurs but over time more great masseurs joined us and now we have 13. We also have Russian masseur Alex.

 

At our place customer is our focus and we care and listen so we can give you the best, also we have 100% satisfaction policy and if we did not meet your expectations and you told us, your visit is free then. We focus on place being kept very clean and on our masseurs giving you the best service. I am here most of the time so I hear from our customer that we are the best and I do not mind sharing that with you.

 

We are not located in gay area of Pattaya, we are about 1 km from tuk com, close to south Pattaya big c, but we have free shuttle for those that need transport.

 

If you have more questions or suggestions, please email us or call us 081-807-2413

magnoliamenspa@yahoo.com

 

please visit our website or Facebook for more information and photos of our excellent team of masseurs.

 

http://www.magnoliam...liamenspa.net

 

http://www.facebook....gnoliamengayspa

 

yours pepe and robert

I also forgot to mention that our Euro masseur Alex charges are same as our Thai staff and I am proud I was able to negotiate this so it can be affordable for our customers.

Welcome to the Forum. I like your approach and hope you have a thriving business. But I do wish you were in Bangkok instead. Best of luck.

@thaiworthy, i wanted to open in bkk, and we did most of the market study there, but bf family company is in pattaya and he is committed to them, so had to compromise

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.