Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Studio / 1 bedder condo for a month

Featured Replies

Hi Guys, I find i need to make an emergency visit to Pattaya around January 08, 2013 for health purposes. I usually stay a short time in a hotel or guesthouse but interested in getting a small condo for the longer stay. (1 month)

If anyone has any guidance please feel free to chime in. I have emailed some of the larger real estate properties but they seem quite busy and don't answer.

Thanks guys,

appreciate any help

Aci

Thank You Michael. I have sent them a request.

I appreciate your help.

Aci

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.