Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holiday Inn Chiang Mai: 1/2 off Points this weekend only

Featured Replies

Great deal if you are looking for this! The list of hotels is pretty extensive but most of the stays are for the weekend. But, if you are traveling, it might be a great savings.

 

I have stayed at the one in Chiang Mai several times and really enjoyed it. Not a great breakfast but not horrible. Rooms decent. Use to be the Sheraton I believe.

 

https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/us/en/redeem/details/hotel/last-minute-reward-nights/CNXCM

Funny how tastes differ. I stayed twice at the hotel when it was still the Sheraton - and there was little I liked about it! I decided never to return! I think the location is lousy as it is quite far out of the centre. Fine for anyone determined to get the best points deal, but there are better hotels at more attractive rates nearer the centre of town.

  • Author

We always rented a motorcycle when we are there so it was easy for us to get around anywhere.

 

I didn't like it as the Sheraton either. I guess I like it now as every time I stay there they upgrade me to a massive 1 bedroom with huge living room overlooking river. I enjoyed it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.