Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Roma's Bangkok: Blah Blah Blah

Featured Replies

The boys and I wanted something different today at Siam Paragon and decided to try Tony Roma's. It is on the bottom level at the very back end. Having eaten there in USA quite a bit, I thought it would be good.

 

First off, they have a decent priced lunch menu. Most of the plates were 395 baht. They offer at least 6 choices and that is what got us to go inside. When they brought the menu, they didn't have the lunch specials so I asked for it. It took them 5 min to bring it over.

 

We all ordered from the menu but we also got some potato skins as an appetizer to share.

 

The bread they bring was not only nothing special but just blah.

 

The potato skins were even less special and blah.

 

The lunches themselves were good and tasted fine. The ribs were OK and the rest of the items were also OK. A soda is also included in the price of the meal. One of the boys ordered a Heineken and was told he didn't get another drink. I laughed and asked if the beer was free and they said no. I said, well then, he does get a free drink with his meal. That is what he ordered. They said OK and brought it out for him.

 

I had ribs and shrimp. One boy had ribs and chicken and one had chicken and sausage. We were all happy with the food. It tasted fine. Nothing special. But, not bad at all. Other than the potato skins which were bad and one boy got a vanilla milkshake which he liked but tasted to me nothing like the Ice Cream shake they advertised.

 

So, in the end, our meal cost slightly more than 2,000 baht with the add ons of drinks and appetizer and service charge.

 

I am sure I'll go back again but make better choices.

Tony_Roma_2.jpg

Tony_Roma1.jpg

TonyRoma1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.