August 13, 201313 yr Hello everyone Didn't see Tui's place stated in the Pattaya listing. is it still open ? Stayted there 2 years ago but the internet sucked big time. But love the area and it was just very quiet at night, which I enjoyed a lot. Wanted to stay there again... Anyone stayed there lately ? Internet wifi better ? Thanks for your time Stef
August 13, 201313 yr So great to see the sexy Stef avatar on the site! Tui's is still around and still there. http://tuisplace.com/ I don't know about the Internet. I do know it use to suck but not sure how things have changed. However, I am in Bangkok and the 12Call wifi works well here. Not sure about Jomtien.
August 13, 201313 yr Thank you Will make sure I visit you in Bangkok .. Will be there for few days before I head for Pattaya. See you soon
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.