Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starting Monday, get Holiday Inn Sukhumvit 22 for 5,000 Points

Featured Replies

I guess this is what got built there after wiping out that huge mostly empty building on the main street of Sukhumvit. Well where  do I find these points. Are they free? Looking at the site it says a room starts about 100 US plus tax another 17%. I guess the locals will not be staying there soon..come to think of it neither will I.

  • Author

I guess this is what got built there after wiping out that huge mostly empty building on the main street of Sukhumvit. Well where  do I find these points. Are they free? Looking at the site it says a room starts about 100 US plus tax another 17%. I guess the locals will not be staying there soon..come to think of it neither will I.

You get the points in many ways. You can sign up for a Chase Bank card and get 80k points and thus stay 16 nights there for free. I am sure many locals can afford that right? Free. What a great deal.

 

There are other ways to earn points. IHG just started a new promo and members can earn up to 200,000 extra points. That would be 40 nights there free. But, you have to work hard to get those "free" points and if you don't stay in their branded hotels, it is impossible to achieve. But, the Chase card is free (I think) or very cheap.

 

I also know there are other ways to get points and your airline may have a deal to switch points over. I am not sure the rules. But, to see the rates on their site, just click price with Rewards Points.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.