September 14, 201313 yr So far this season some great performances! Check out this cutie! And, so far this is my fav:
September 19, 201313 yr The talent level this year is beyond belief. I love this kid I think he has the X Factor! What do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sd38doSEDw
September 19, 201313 yr Author I thought he was great. He is very marketable. Are there "boy bands" with racial mix? If they pair him with a few of the other guys, it will be incredible. Also, I loved the 3 brothers!
September 23, 201313 yr The Girl Did not like it! But Simon fight for him... But we can forget how good looking he is! I know it's not a guy's but she is great!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.