Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I have read with interest the thread on Saxophone Pub

Featured Replies

I have read with interest the thread on Saxophone Pub.
It was not my intention to confuse any one of you but I wanted to let you know that
Bangkok had a great Jazz and Blues Bar .

I think the discussion was respectful but got off track  when it veered into a discussion of past members.

I tend to agree that there is really no difference between all the Hotels and Restaurants listed  that are not Gay, but still listed.

I also recognize that in some places mentioning a regular bar in a Gay listing could spell trouble .  This is certainly not the case in Thailand where finding a business that is not Gay Friendly would be harder then looking for a needle in a haystack

That said I will change the listings to say Gay and Gay Friendly which should satisfy everyone concerned.

In the future I would encourage anyone who has a problem such as this to please send me an email to support@gaythailand.com

I am always happy to hear from members and their concerns.  I can't promise I will always make you happy but I will listen.

Please remember suggestions frequently require programming changes which cost money.  Since this is a completely free site , I cannot always make changes immediately even if the idea is a good one.

It certainly would help if the travelers among you would remember to book your Hotels through our Agoda link.  Also if you tend to use another booking site such as Booking.com please let me know so I can look into adding that Link.


Happy Posting  and Halloween!

  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you.  I think your suggestion most reasonable.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.