Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Bar in koh samui

Featured Replies

Just to let all members know we Have opened a new meeting point that is a Gay Bar in Koh Samui .

However is unlike any other.

No Massage, No Hassle. Cheaper Drinks . Free Wifi. Food coming soon.

This Bar has been designed for locals or holiday guests to wind down or get ready for the late night clubs like Green Mango or Sound Bar or Solo or Starz that are just minutes away.

This is the first LGBT stylish and very New meeting bar where we understand you may just like to sit back and watch the world go past.

Please come by and see why its been designed with you in mind.

Thank you and i hope i have not broken any rules .

Peter .

we are behind Solo Bar on the left next to Hendrix bar.

www.pridesamui.com

info@pridesamui.com

Hi Pete, just checked out the website, looks like a friendly place to start the evening. I will definitely drop in next time I'm in Samui. The guy in the white long sleeved top is cute, is he staff? lol :) Also is it near the airport?, I have a friend that works there.

 

I have some time on the weekend and if its cool by you I will write an article about it for my website. Is it ok if I email you with some quick questions?

 

Good Luck and Best Wishes with the bar

Hi Buckbee, Thanks for looking and any Article would be great. sorry the guy in white is a regular customer but not staff boohooo. :vava: its 15 minutes from airport and your friend will know Soi solo but you maytake time to explain we are not a massage ,sex related or boy bar . that telling him should be like telling American people that Obama is working here!!!

take care thanks again peter.

lol I'm sure it will get lost in the translation next time that I talk to him :) I will send you an email in the next few days to get a little more info for the article

 

btw tell him he's good looking :)

 

Cheers!

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.