Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cigna Global

Featured Replies

  • 1 year later...

GayButt wrote about how happy he was with this insurance on his board.  I checked it out and it seemed like a reasonable option.

Cigna Global is a fine international health insurance.

I have it available and would be pleased to share information and quotes for those interested.

Just pm me and I will reply soonest.

I have several clients with Cigna Global.

They have a huge network of medical providers and hospitals worldwide.

There claims paying is usually 5 days from submission of claim.

If you are outside of the USA more than 6 months annually you may qualify for its policy and it covers you worldwide.

For those age 70+ it offers multi million dollar coverages.... Unusual for most carriers.

It is fully underwritten at application time. Preexisting conditions may be excluded but also could be included at rate up of policy.

It's annually renewable.

If interested please pm me. I would need your date of birth and country of citizenship.

I am available for personal meeting upon required or by phone.

Thank you...

Tj in Pattaya

I have found that the best costs for the Cigna Global policy is for inpatient coverages and medical evacuation.

The added costs for outpatient and prescription as well as wellness... Dental options is prohibitive to most expats.

However it is a viable option worth considering if costs are not sole factors into choosing.

 

ANOTHER POLICY OPPORTUNITY....

 

For those expats under age 65 with preexisting conditions who are non US citizens I do have a policy which will cover up to US $50,000 for the sudden and unexpected recurrence of a preexisting condition as well as other larger amounts of insurances for medical care.

 

For Americans the coverage limit is up to US$20,000 for the sudden and unexpected recurrence of a preexisting condition.

 

FYI...in past years my companies give paid for two heart operations for expats who had heart preexisting conditions. The policy is a significant benefit for those who have had prior heart or cancer needs... As an example.

 

Many possibilities to consider when choosing a health policy.

 

My aim is to hear your questions... Review options with you... And assist you if you wish in securing a policymakers for yourself.

 

When it's claims time I am ready to assist you in filing and following up on your claim.

 

Take care...

Tj in Pattaya

  • Author

GayButt wrote about how happy he was with this insurance on his board.  I checked it out and it seemed like a reasonable option.

 

Why someone would call him a shitty name is beyond me.  I know some don't like him but that is no reason to bring shit from other boards to this one.

 

Jim, thanks for the info.  Much appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.