Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Status of Yaya bar

Featured Replies

Curious about something.

 

Right around the New Year, I noticed Yaya bar was closed for several days in a row.  I can't recall seeing it open again while I was still in Pattaya.

 

I know Ya was trying to sell the bar, and he told me that one of the boys had reached an agreement to buy it from him.

 

Just wondering if it is still closed....?

 

I have a soft spot in my heart for Yaya bar.  It was the first bar I visited in Sunee on my first trip to Pattaya.  Went straight there after checking into Howard's Guesthouse...and took my first ever off that same night during that visit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.