Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattaya Hook-ups

Featured Replies

Ok folks I have been in Thailand for 13 years now and Pattaya for 8. I can speak Thai and despite being a bit of a sperm pig I am a very nice, chilled easy going guy. I am into hooking up for a beer and helping you with information about Pattaya or anything else you need.

 

I'm not really into the bar scene etc so I don't go out that much but also get bored so that is why I am willing to meet guys for a beer and conversation etc.

 

I am hoping that this thread can be used for guys wo want to meet other guys here in Pattaya and not just for my personal gain. Maybe someone doesn't like me but still wants to post here to hook up with other guys, that is cool as well.

 

If you just want information you can also ask it here and if I can help in any way, I will.

post-14294-0-53063200-1389759032_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.