Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AIS Pocket WiFi 21.6MPS

Featured Replies

Does anyone have knowledge or experience with AIS's Pocket WiFi device?

 

Does if work?  Good high-speed Wifi?

 

What package works best?

 

How do you top up?

 

Thanks

David

I've only seen Thais using it at their kiosks and seemed ok. You can top-up in Tukcom (assuming you are in Pattaya)? or any AIS shop.

I have one that is unlocked ,(the one I have is identical to the ais one but without the ais logo on it). I bought in Australia. it worked  ok in all of the different places in isan that I used to travel to with my ex.. I used both ais and true move sim cards without any problems . if you buy one from ais check if its locked to their network or can it be ulocked for any network 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.