November 26, 200619 yr Chef Eric from Clubber in Sunee has started an "All you can eat" BBQ on Saturday nights. Cost is 345 for Beef steak, pork chops, sausage, salad bar and potato. He also told me that after 10 or so (maybe he said 11pm), he cooks sausage on the grill so people can stop and have sausage and beer. I enjoy the food and Clubber and find it good value. Large portions
November 26, 200619 yr Damm, I missed it. I hope the night is successful and he keeps it going. Clubber is great food and the owner is always full of laughter and spirit.
November 27, 200619 yr Author This was not a one time event. He is doing the BBQ every Saturday. I will try it this Saturday for the first time. But if as good as his other food it should be great.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.