Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hercules !!

Featured Replies

I put the following in the 'random thoughts' thread but decided to start a new thread instead.

We saw the new Hercules movie last night at Central in Pattaya. I went in with low expectations

and was surprised how good a movie it is. I've seen so many superheroes movie and wrath

of the gods type this year with my Thai guy that I overdosed but Hercules was really good

and my Thai guy liked it too. Plenty of blood and guts but also a twist on the usual Hercules type

movie.

Highly recommend Hercules as a good movie a farang and a Thai can enjoy. It's in 3D too.

Planet of the Apes latest sequel also very good.

I'll agree with both of you. I laughed my ass off watching "One million ways to die in the West" a couple of weeks ago (and so did the Thais who went with me), although or maybe because it's incredibly crude. And Hercules came as a nice surprise to me, too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.