November 3, 201411 yr I am going to Bangkok in near future, but I have a little fear of Ebola. I don't know much about the condition of this disease in Thai and Bangkok particularly. Thai welcomes foreigners from all over the world, which will make the condition worse, in my opinion. Especially, gay clubs, massage shops and cruising places are believed to be more dangerous potentially, I would say so without offending anyone. But i can't keep myself away from those places during vacation in bangkok. Does anyone have any information or advice?
November 3, 201411 yr No reported Ebola cases in Thailand... Come on to Thailand... Enjoy your holidays. Be sure to be "safe" when in other extracurricular activities... tj
November 3, 201411 yr thank you travelerjim, what a relief to hear that I will enjoy my vacation safely.
November 3, 201411 yr Thankfully no reported cases of Eloba in this part of the world, including Singapore and Thailand. However as a word of caution, please buy travel/medical insurance as the end of the year will experience slightly greater difference in temperature during the day and the night. Tongue in cheek You would surely need to find someone to "share the warmth"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.