February 23, 201511 yr There is a great thread on Boytoy.com that details one of the members recent trips to Brazil and the gay sauna scene there. It is an amazing trip report and discussions are made about so many things that the thread does really give you all the info you need to make a trip to Brazil and hire sexy guys. There are also tons of photos as well. My friend posted the report. Take a look if this topic interests you. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23290-2015-porto-alegre-and-rio/
February 24, 201511 yr Very interesting trip report - though one has to be a member to see the pictures.
February 24, 201511 yr I joined and I can tell you it is WORTH it - the pictures and stories are fucking hot!!!!! WOW!!!! I need to go to Brazil!!!
February 26, 201511 yr Author I joined and I can tell you it is WORTH it - the pictures and stories are fucking hot!!!!! WOW!!!! I need to go to Brazil!!! So glad you liked it!
February 26, 201511 yr Just join if you want to see pics. No charge I did. The forum is really interesting - especially on Brazil.
February 26, 201511 yr I did. The forum is really interesting - especially on Brazil. The board owner will be pleased.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.