Jhoony

Oral with condom

Maybe's there's a business opportunity here: massage training consultant. Guys with much experience like Vinapu, a447and Christian (all of whom meet the gold standard in all manner of massage reporting) would make themselves available, for a modest fee of course, to break in newcomers. 

Who knows? It could lead to a successor to Shameless Mack's matrix style of evaluation.

I'm always interested in the life of boys I off from Pattaya gay bars and in particular what experience they have had back in their Isaan homes of the activities we gay sex tourists pay them for I.e. Kissing, sucking, oral, and anal. I hardly ever have been able to extract this information. I suspect in most cases their training and knowledge comes from talking to their fellow workers. Typically a boy would have been recruited from the village by a returning boy who would have lured him with talk of money and an easy life.

Probably we all have experienced offing a newly arrived boy who turns out to be very nervous when he gets into your bed draped in a towel that you have difficulty removing. I like to think I act sympathetically in this situation and give a little training in gay sex.

Around 10 years ago we were having a house warming party for my BFs new house in Buriram. We took a minibus with around 7-8 Pattaya guys to BFs village

All but 1 of the Pattaya boys (he was in a monogamous relationship) had multiple sex partners over the 3 days we were in the village, usual price for fun was a pack of cigarettes or some Lao Khao.

At the end of that trip my farang travelling partner ended up taking one of the village boys back to Pattaya with him... of course when they both woke from their drunken haze the next morning - the attraction was gone! So I was the one who had to take care of sending the stranded boy back to Buriram!

Similarly I have visited morlams in Issan - where the straight boys and gay boys get together for some mutual fun... as soon as the straight boys realise that they aren't going to get a girl that night

So the village boys get plenty of experience before they ever hit the shores of Pattaya!