nynakedtop

Two of Us for One of "Them"?

Hey guys, thanks for reading this...

So here is my situation. I will be in BKK for a few months (starting in August) and my Filipino fuck-bud will be joining me for a week or so. We have known one another for many years, and he recently visited me in NYC where we discovered we love 3ways and group play... I am very much top, he is VERY much bottom. FWIW: i am still fit thai-speaking white guy of a certain age, he is 30 years old.

So, we would like to continue our pursuit of fun in BKK/Pattaya... Either commercial or non-commercial play would be awesome.

Some ideas:

Thinking of putting up a gayromeo profile for the two us...

Thinking of trying to get some fun going at Babylon...

Wondering: would this work by going to a bar and offing a guy for us? Is this something possible? Should I perhaps off a guy one-on-one first and then make the suggestion for a later hire?

Interested to hear some feedback....!

Guest DThump

If you go to a go go just pick someone you like and as him or them it is all about money. Gayromeo is second to Hornet and Grinder and Jack'd.....once again money rules all.

Been there - done that:

This is easy if you go to a bar and both of you single out several possibilities.  Call the gogo boy to sit with both of you and explain what you want and who will be doing what.  If he says no just call another one. 

I hope you both have FUN!!

I will be going to BKK with my Pinoy Guy in November.

But our age difference is much greater. I am 76 and he is 23.

He is also shy about 3-ways... Most Filipinos are...

BUT

He has told me he really wants to go out Fishing...

to DJ Station

Babaylon

maybe some Go Go Bars

I am OK with this because I want him to really enjoy the trip!!!

We are long time friends but not lovers.

INGAT!!

Tito from the USA

Guest dale1

In Pattaya...this definitely doable at Sansuk Sauna .... and no money involved .... then for the next round , just start negotiations.

Not always about the money. Many boys won't do three ways or certain things sexually no matter how much is offered,

that's correct and it's why it is important to communicate to boy clearly what is expected of him. I can imagine quite a few boys will not be interested in going with 2 patrons at once 

Also if two of you will off boy he will expect his tip to be doubled or at least substantially increased as he will be making happy two of you. 

With the two of you quite different (age, race), I guess it will be difficult to find someone in a sauna who is interested in both of you. Some saunas have orgies with group action, but from my ample sampling, often the group action just doesn't start going, everyone is waiting for something to happen, but at the end nothing happens because all are waiting.

But setting up a profile looking for a threesome is a good idea, and it doesn't cost anything.

Probably offing someone is the best idea. I would not discuss money, and pay the going rate afterwards. It's a buyer's market.

Super helpful advice, guys.

I do the sex club and party scene in NYC often enough to understand the sometime awkward dynamic and also know that Thailand carries its own layer of complications on top. We are FAR from shy though and perhaps can provide the spark to ignite some fire, hehe.

Yet the notion of hiring is fun too. Perhaps I will off a guy on my own first and pop the question of a second hire for me and my friend.

Of course I will report back!

Probably offing someone is the best idea. I would not discuss money, and pay the going rate afterwards. It's a buyer's market.

if you and your friend  hired MB who would have sex with both of you ( assuming that is your thing) would you pay  regular or enhanced tip ?

No personal experience but once in Tawan I overheard conversation  about identical matter , no money was mentioned but boy 

clearly said ' two , two tips' and they nod in agreement. 

if you and your friend  hired MB who would have sex with both of you ( assuming that is your thing) would you pay  regular or enhanced tip ?

No personal experience but once in Tawan I overheard conversation  about identical matter , no money was mentioned but boy 

clearly said ' two , two tips' and they nod in agreement. 

i believe good service deserves good reward, hehe

You better do a trip report since you said you would! Vinapu will get your I.P. Address and hunt you down if you don't!

I promise to do so.... But be warned, I am cut from some pretty classic academic cloth - so be prepared to warn me if i wax too prolific!