Guest FourAces

Post Your Daily Random Thoughts

Guest ButtWilde

Why do I pay 5 USD for a Starbucks Coffee everyday when I know it is way overpriced?

Please take a number and be seated. We are triaging mental health issues on weekends when staffing is limited and there are hundreds here before you with more serious issues. :rofl:

Oh look, a duck!

• Members

Please take a number and be seated. We are triaging mental health issues on weekends when staffing is limited and there are hundreds here before you with more serious issues. :rofl:

Oh look, a duck!

Actually Butt, there were only 2 waiting, One of those got tired of waiting and abruptly left, but not before announcing it to the entire waiting room, and the other got a call from HOME, and disappeared. :hyper::hyper:

Guest zipperzone

I find it somewhat spooky that this thread was originally started by FourAces just over a year ago and that we have not heard from him for months. I wonder if he is still alive.

Guest gcursor

Random thought today was: do ghosts get incredibly lonely having all that time to themselves? Also do they have some type of retirement plan to ensure that they are taken care of for the years that they are left hanging around?

• Members

AS-

I think you must be referring to some Miami Dolphin residents. MsGuy resides much further from the ocean than you do. At least 400 miles. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

It is amazing what Gulf coast dwellers know that we Atlantic coast denizens have no clue about. :D

I was watching some PBS program on animal sex late last night. It featured a short chubby lady biologist tugging about 4 feet of penis from a dead beached whale's body and wrapping it around her waist.

Yeah, I know....Ewww!

I was watching some PBS program on animal sex late last night. It featured a short chubby lady biologist tugging about 4 feet of penis from a dead beached whale's body and wrapping it around her waist.

Yeah, I know....Ewww!

Ewww, indeed. I can envision some resemblance between the biologist and the biotum.

P.S. My one guess so far at your damned rhetoric question is in the Stevens thread.

But it ain't the right answer.

• Members

P.S. My one guess so far at your damned rhetoric question is in the Stevens thread.

But it ain't the right answer.

I've given the matter some thought and have tentatively decided that there's way too much ambiguity in the way the question was phrased. I'm working on rewording it to reduce the range of interpretations embedded in its present form.

Thinking_face.jpg

Try this one:

AS, if you're clever (but wish you were pretty) and Draker is pretty (but wishes he were clever), what's the word for that?

I know, I know, narrowing the range of interpretation so sharply takes all the poetry (& most of the punch) out of the quote, but it's the best my poor prose oriented brain can come up with right now.

You just let me worry about the poetry around here. That clarification helps beyond saying.

Tomorrow I'll dive back in. Tonight, too much like this...

Lebensweisheitspielerei

Weaker and weaker, the sunlight falls

In the afternoon. The proud and the strong

Have departed.

Those that are left are the unaccomplished,

The finally human,

Natives of a dwindled sphere.

Their indigence is an indigence

That is an indigence of the light,

A stellar pallor that hangs on the threads.

Little by little, the poverty

Of autumnal space becomes

A look, a few words spoken.

Each person completely touches us

With what he is and as he is,

In the stale grandeur of annihilation.

Stevens

• Members

I knew you would get it. ^_^ Yes, she is well represented herein and else where. I could have said Ovid or Milton but thought I would seek the "lighter" road, so to speak. ^_^

I have slipped the surly bounds of Earth............John Magee

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

You just let me worry about the poetry around here. That clarification helps beyond saying.

Tomorrow I'll dive back in. Tonight, too much like this...

Lebensweisheitspielerei

Weaker and weaker, the sunlight falls

In the afternoon. The proud and the strong

Have departed.

Those that are left are the unaccomplished,

The finally human,

Natives of a dwindled sphere.

Their indigence is an indigence

That is an indigence of the light,

A stellar pallor that hangs on the threads.

Little by little, the poverty

Of autumnal space becomes

A look, a few words spoken.

Each person completely touches us

With what he is and as he is,

In the stale grandeur of annihilation.

Stevens

N_U_CANT_TOUCH_THIS___BOY_by_FrauFleisch