12is12

Anything to see in San Paulo?

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:
Hi All,

I googled "top attractions in SP" and didn't find anything special.
All you guys familiar with Lagoa and Fragata, anything to see/do in the city other than the saunas?

Thx
(-: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=things+to+do+in+sao+paulo&rlz=1CALOEI_enUS710US710&oq=things+to+do+in+sao+paulo&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6011j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Members
22 hours ago, 12is12 said:
Hi All,

I googled "top attractions in SP" and didn't find anything special.
All you guys familiar with Lagoa and Fragata, anything to see/do in the city other than the saunas?

Thx
(-: 

Check out some good guide books pertaining to Sao Paulo.  Go to Danilo's page on www.facebook.com; he's the CEO of "TouringSP."  Note what's on www.gaycities.com, and lastly there are some suggested tours at http://viator.com. You'll get a sense of what's available at the latter.  

I read guide books prior to my visiting this vast city on 3 or 4 occasions; Danilo served as my guide on two occasions; I had two or three different guides who represented the company of the late Carlo; their assistance and guidance enhanced my trips to this city.

I think from what I suggested you will find what you need.  Enjoy the Paulistas!  I liked my cultural and sexual experiences while in Sao Paulo.

• Members

When I was there in April, I made a point of going to...

Sao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP) on Avenida Paulista - designed by Lina Bo Bardi, it's a remarkable 1960's structure which has a great collection of artworks.  It also revolutionised the way art is hung - allowing everyone to see the backs of the paintings as well as the fronts!  I think there is also a street market underneath it on a Sunday.

SESC Pompeia - another Lina Bo Bardi brutalist structure and a fairly iconic brutalist collection of arts venues - when I went there were people everywhere - people watching, bars etc

Batman's Alley (Beco do Batman) which is a small area with rather stylish graffiti everywhere - there are a number of bars, cafes and art galleries too.

I did all of these by Uber as it was just so cheap.