• Members

Apparently Club Extasis is still open in Tijuana. Guys there strip naked and hard. Does anyone have recent experience with the city? It is supposedly safer now. The last time we were there, we were robbed by two cops on the bridge heading to the border crossing. That wouldn't happen twice, would it?

• Members

Only if you went twice.  :)  Many years ago some others and I used to frequent San Luis, Mexico, which we called San Disease.  It had a nude club which we nicknamed the chow down club.  It was a great place to get what the military called practical factors aka experience.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I visit Tijuana often and it is much safer than it's reputation. Certainly it is much better than 10 years ago when the drug cartels had an open war going on and bodies were hanging from the bridges. In general there is less street crime than Rio but the police are still corrupt and best avoided. In addition to Club Extasis there is a strip club on Ave Revolution called Premier where you can have fun with the hot dancers in the back room.  You can take a taxi or uber between the two clubs and should be fine. The new pedestrian crossing to San Diego drops you right near Club Extasis but the southbound into Mexico at that entrance closes at 10pm(you can still use the old crossing southbound 24h) and Northbound the new crossing is open 24 hours and usually no line at 2-3 am. A few time a year Club Extasis is taken over by Club Papi for a special event where they have full on sex shows like you won't see many places. Details on the Club Papi website. Have Fun!

I have been to Tijuana ~ five times and have never had any issues (knocks on wood). However, it is not for the faint of heart.  Even though I have not experienced a situation - I most definitely remain on high alert and do not travel away from the heavily policed and militarized tourist areas, mostly Revolution Blvd where police cars and military humvees with troops and automatic weapons are a frequent appearance -and welcomed!  

Nevertheless, I like going to Tijuana for an easy MB experience and the adrenaline thrills of navigating the rough environment and finding many posh amenities, much more frequent that I'd imagine or see in the media.

I am just coming back from a weekend trip, really one only needs a weekend to exhaust the offerings - and it was very enjoyable.  Sadly the epic Club Extasis remains closed - unclear if it will ever reopen but there are 3 gogo / MB bars on Revolution Avenue going strong.

Yei-Yei bar was the most disappointing, it also had poor google reviews so that tracks.  The gogo room is on a 2nd floor, supposedly men only but a few women were in the crowd.  It is a cramped and dark space with gogos dancing on the "floor" for the most part and two random boxes.  I gave a few tips away to a twink in a speedo who was obsessed with flicking his meaty junk and graciously grinded me on it but that was about the extent of the "heat" and the action.  Everyone was dutifully clothed in underwear except one gogo was in a full on costume dress (que!?) and another in a werewolf skirt that was hard and flashing the crowd often - so nudity seemingly allowed was limited to only 1 out of the 8 gogos milling about.  Visting near Halloween or Day of the Dead in Mexico meant most people were wearing costumes as were some gogos so to me - that was not a turn on.  Most of the costumes seemed to employ more fabric than what I'd hope to see.  The biggest downside is they require 200 pesos, ~10 dollars for cover of 4 beers.  Not the worse thing even but on principle I had to drink the 4 beers, which made me tipsier than normal.  As mentioned above, I am very cautious about getting to tipsy in TJ because I need to cognition to be ready to go if shit goes down.

Sodoma, a newer (2018?) was a pleasant surprise.  I've never seen it before on the last 2 trips I've made to the area but noticed their big billboard with gogo men and the dramatic name and made sure to check it out.  The club itself was very much like an American gogo dancing club - well lit, great circuit music, and a grab bag of attractive dancers.  I was not familiar with the "process" but learned to realize that you pick out the gogo you see bouncing around on stage for company/personal dances as they were not aggressively walking up to patrons for tips.  Not much nudity except flashing butts - most dancers had costumes related to the heaven/hell theme of the bar.  Unclear if this was due to Halloween or a usual gimick.   I figured it was really just a show until as I was leaving I just had to top a HS Dream looking twink who was dancing so energetically he would be waving his face and gasping for air at times.  Unhinged dancing, not even quite to the beat but very erotic to see such enthusiasm and prowess! It also didn't hurt that he was wearing tight boxer briefs and would flash his butt from time to time.  When I gave him the tip he suggested he visit me at the table but alas - I really did want to explore more so off I went.  When I returned to the club after the sad Yei-Yei situation he was mingling about and waved the "peace" sign at me -the moment had passed I guess as the bar turned into a cringe-worthy Halloween contest and I was quick to leave - hot n bothered, I had to retreat to the stalwart MB/Gogo Institution, Premier Nightclub.

More on that later...

On 10/31/2023 at 11:33 AM, revengeboo said:

Good tip 💯

revengeboo,

This coming Friday, Premier is advertising a men's only "BIG HUNK" event. Do you know if its any different than the blackout events - or is it just a superficial name change? I have a proclivity for twinks so the "hunk" moniker makes me wary.

I'd appreciate any insight as I haven't been to Premier yet. Really enjoyed your write-up. Thank you.

This is the first time I've heard of a "BIG HUNK" night. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with it, but I suspect it's similar to Blackout, possibly minus the hardcore sex show and with the lights on since it is the last Friday of the month. It likely features a range of guys from beefy to twinkier types. However, Premier didn't have many classic twinks. I did encounter one, the guy I ultimately lusted over, but he was vastly outnumbered by more muscular, "bro" types.

I am eager to revisit Sodama, which seemed to have more boyish twinks, though they were a fraction of the dancers compared to Premier.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:41 PM, revengeboo said:

This is the first time I've heard of a "BIG HUNK" night. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with it, but I suspect it's similar to Blackout, possibly minus the hardcore sex show and with the lights on since it is the last Friday of the month. It likely features a range of guys from beefy to twinkier types. However, Premier didn't have many classic twinks. I did encounter one, the guy I ultimately lusted over, but he was vastly outnumbered by more muscular, "bro" types.

I am eager to revisit Sodama, which seemed to have more boyish twinks, though they were a fraction of the dancers compared to Premier.

Thanks!

I saw a post on Premier's IG about the special guest star for their "big hunk" night. He was definitely not a twink to say the least!

It'd be nice if Premier highlighted their dancers a bit more on their social media. Maybe its for their own privacy I guess. Its very hard to get an idea of what they have to offer.

I visited Bendito Carbon with high expectations but found myself underwhelmed. This might be attributed to the fact that their famed "strip shows" are infrequent, occurring monthly or only during pre-announced events. I went based on a promoter on Grindr who showed titillating images and videos of what to expect, but that was not the case the night I showed up.

I think it is the same place I called Yei-Yei Bar in the trip report above.  It seems like Bendito Cabron is a "night" in that space.  But unclear why the Grindr promoter was marketing it that night I showed up.  This entire bar/club could also just be a bait-and-switch nightmare, considering it is hard to really pin down what its name is, and a quick Google search comes up with a variety of names, all with low ratings.

It would be a good venue for some scandalous strippers because it is a bit more intimate and dark and not as loud and cavernous the Premier space.

On 3/8/2024 at 11:44 AM, revengeboo said:

I visited Bendito Carbon with high expectations but found myself underwhelmed. This might be attributed to the fact that their famed "strip shows" are infrequent, occurring monthly or only during pre-announced events. I went based on a promoter on Grindr who showed titillating images and videos of what to expect, but that was not the case the night I showed up.

I think it is the same place I called Yei-Yei Bar in the trip report above.  It seems like Bendito Cabron is a "night" in that space.  But unclear why the Grindr promoter was marketing it that night I showed up.  This entire bar/club could also just be a bait-and-switch nightmare, considering it is hard to really pin down what its name is, and a quick Google search comes up with a variety of names, all with low ratings.

It would be a good venue for some scandalous strippers because it is a bit more intimate and dark and not as loud and cavernous the Premier space.

Were there no dancers the night you went? It looks like according to their instagram they have shows on Fridays and Saturdays. Not sure what day of the week you went. They currently have a lot of videos on their story from a show last night, and it looks like there's a lot of hot dancers in the videos. https://www.instagram.com/benditobartj/

Hmm, thanks for sharing!  I hope to return to TJ next month and will go by for a thorough inspection.  I was there on Saturday but the night could have been tweaked because of Halloween/Day of Dead.  There were dancers but they were mostly in costumes.  Some are a bit playful but nothing like full-on strip teases of Premier.

20 hours ago, revengeboo said:

Hmm, thanks for sharing!  I hope to return to TJ next month and will go by for a thorough inspection.  I was there on Saturday but the night could have been tweaked because of Halloween/Day of Dead.  There were dancers but they were mostly in costumes.  Some are a bit playful but nothing like full-on strip teases of Premier.

Great, would love to hear your experience once you go back