Tomcal

August 2018 Rio Trip

A week ago wednesday evening i went to dinner with 2 guys at a nice restaurant in ipanema, when the food arrived i took the second bite and i could not swallow it! it was like my throat closed up! I sat there for a minute and then threw up the last bite i took into my napkin! within the next 5 minutes i threw up 4 more times but it wasn’t coming from my stomach but from my throat so just for but the feeling normal was terrible and we left the restaurant without finishing the meal! on the 3 block walk back to the apt., i threw up 4 more times then like magic felt totally normal. The next morning it started all over again so the guys took me to a private hospital in Copa and after a 1/2 hour with the ER Dr. they put me on a IV for a hour with 2 drugs in it and with 3 prescriptions and i have been fine since but i found out i had a Hiaetal Hernia! and it appears the 10% of those with them that requires surgery to fix(easy procedure)!  one thing is the cost to be treated in the ER in one of the private hospitals compared to the US!  2 months ago i took my mother to the ER, she was there for 3 hours no IV , set of x-rays and the cost was $7,000,  my cost in Rio for 2-1/2 hours with tests and 1 hour IV and meds was $325.US!

Summary of August Trip!

I really had a great time on this trip! So much so that i am coming back to Rio the end of October(and one of the Rio guys is coming to Mexico in September!)

The saunas were good in August which is not typically a great sauna month both because of weather(shitty...rainy and cold) and fewer guys typically! But overall Pointe was good to great on Monday’s Wednesday’s and Friday’s and MR was good on Mondays and Fridays and i actually like the smaller more intimate setting it has a mixture of twinks and when i was there some muscle guys!  i did not make it to 117 but on Weds night Pointe had a lot of 117 guys there!

23 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

Summary of August Trip!

I really had a great time on this trip! So much so that i am coming back to Rio the end of October(and one of the Rio guys is coming to Mexico in September!)

The saunas were good in August which is not typically a great sauna month both because of weather(shitty...rainy and cold) and fewer guys typically! But overall Pointe was good to great on Monday’s Wednesday’s and Friday’s and MR was good on Mondays and Fridays and i actually like the smaller more intimate setting it has a mixture of twinks and when i was there some muscle guys!  i did not make it to 117 but on Weds night Pointe had a lot of 117 guys there!

Ill be back at the end of October a well...

• Members
On 8/28/2018 at 9:30 PM, Tomcal said:

i have not done any of the “touristy” things in years, but this last trip i went with my “BF” to Pau de Acucar(sugarloaf) in the later afternoon on Sunday and i really had a good time! 

394A0DC6-C050-4831-9468-14B47F551BC1.jpeg

F953CEE8-330C-4057-9E1A-2F48DBF3E4AA.jpeg

Normally it is Pao de azucar (sugar loaf). Pau de azucar is sugar dick. Makes sense in the case of a sugar daddy or a very sweet boy ! 

:-))

Very nice view for there indeed