Badboy81

Circuit Festival Barcelona...WHICH SAUNA???

Hey guys...Ill be in Barcelona in a few weeks...havent been to the saunas in a few years...

Can somebody give me the rundown on the saunas and what they each offer...

I am doing my own research via Google but would love feedback from somebody who frequents them...

• Members
1 hour ago, Badboy81 said:

Hey guys...Ill be in Barcelona in a few weeks...haven't been to the saunas in a few years...

Can somebody give me the rundown on the saunas and what they each offer...

I am doing my own research via Google but would love feedback from somebody who frequents them...

You said saunas, plural.  I don't think people on this forum would likely visit more than one sauna in Barcelona - Sauna Thermas.

Sauna Thermas is the only true hustler sauna in Barcelona.  It  has been operating about the same since it was remodeled several years ago.  Most people, including me,  like the place.

You will find a variety of guys from various countries.  

There are some regular gay saunas in Barcelona.  I have not been to any of them.  I heard the regular gay saunas are nice.  

13 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

You said saunas, plural.  I don't think people on this forum would likely visit more than one sauna in Barcelona - Sauna Thermas.

Sauna Thermas is the only true hustler sauna in Barcelona.  It  has been operating about the same since it was remodeled several years ago.  Most people, including me,  like the place.

You will find a variety of guys from various countries.  

There are some regular gay saunas in Barcelona.  I have not been to any of them.  I heard the regular gay saunas are nice.  

Thanks buddy...was trying to get info on the popular saunas that are in the city as well as the Rentboy one...

Ill check them out when I am there and report back...

• Members
On 7/12/2019 at 3:43 AM, Badboy81 said:

trying to get info on the popular saunas that are in the city

Of the friends and others I know (aged 21-50) in Barcelona, almost no-one visits the saunas. I’ve heard of a couple of saunas being places where young bottoms go to meet older bears. 

But if you’re here during the Circuit Festival, I think you’ll find it difficult to find a venue where there is NO sex taking place - even the daytime party at the water park is famed for the amount of sex occurring in the open.

• Members
57 minutes ago, msclelovr said:

Of the friends and others I know (aged 21-50) in Barcelona, almost no-one visits the saunas. I’ve heard of a couple of saunas being places where young bottoms go to meet older bears. 

But if you’re here during the Circuit Festival, I think you’ll find it difficult to find a venue where there is NO sex taking place - even the daytime party at the water park is famed for the amount of sex occurring in the open.

Been many times to Circuit Festival Waterpark Day and Night parties and most sex occurs in toilets. Never seen sex in the open during the day and during the night it does happen but in dark corners and locker rooms unlike at the parties in Berlin where sexy guys fuck straight on the dancefloor and everywhere and anywhere. To me Barcelona and  whole Spain is overrated. Guys like to show off bods in tiny speedos. Berlin, Brussels and Amsterdam is much better for some action.

10 hours ago, funnerno1 said:

Been many times to Circuit Festival Waterpark Day and Night parties and most sex occurs in toilets. Never seen sex in the open during the day and during the night it does happen but in dark corners and locker rooms unlike at the parties in Berlin where sexy guys fuck straight on the dancefloor and everywhere and anywhere. To me Barcelona and  whole Spain is overrated. Guys like to show off bods in tiny speedos. Berlin, Brussels and Amsterdam is much better for some action.

Thanks for your feedback and what you had to offer based on what I was looking for...

I have been to Barcelona for Circuit at least 5 years in a row and only visited the rent sauna once...

I was interested in checking out one of the other saunas...

I did get useful feedback from somebody else...

On 7/13/2019 at 9:49 AM, funnerno1 said:

at the parties in Berlin where sexy guys fuck straight on the dancefloor and everywhere and anywhere

Just got back from Berlin....slings are common things  in bars and clubs, lol

Lab oratory was mind blowing on naked night as was the horse fare....