Badboy81

First time in BKK in over 2 years coming up in April

Hey guys....

I havent been to BKK since 2019 due to Covid...

Prior to Covid, I traveled to BKK 2 to 3 times a year since I started going...

I love the food, the shopping and the sights....Did I mention the food and the shopping...And most importantly the massages!!!

What has changed and what has stayed the same?

I love MBK and Chatuchak Market the most when it comes to shopping

I have a tailor that I will check out once I get there to get some slacks and shirts made

I also love having high tea at one of the nice hotels in the city

Please give me some recommendations on new things or things that are hidden gems...

Not too huge into Thai guys but I did go to a pretty hot sauna once and met a sexy muscular guy once that I had sex with...

Hope you are aware of this phenomenon, named Songkran? That water splashing festival around 14/4-even though the govmt seems to have it forbidden once more? Avoid!
see the blog of christian for an overview of changes in BKK (general) he left Thailand-used to live in BKK long time untill covid struck- and came back last dec.

christianpfc.blogspot.com.

On 2/17/2022 at 7:32 AM, pong2 said:

Hope you are aware of this phenomenon, named Songkran? That water splashing festival around 14/4-even though the govmt seems to have it forbidden once more? Avoid!
see the blog of christian for an overview of changes in BKK (general) he left Thailand-used to live in BKK long time untill covid struck- and came back last dec.

christianpfc.blogspot.com.

Very familiar with the festival and not interested in those festivities...Thank you...

3 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Very familiar with the festival and not interested in those festivities...Thank you...

I love Songkran. It is my favorite holiday. But, it is especially good if you have a gaggle of boys that you like and want to treat them to a fun day. Some of my best memories in Thailand are taking some bar boys around for the day. They still remember it today even though 20 years ago for some. While not everyone's cup of tea, it can be made very fun with the right mix.