paborn

Dominicans on Facebook

I have been traveling to Santo Domingo for many years. I've known every procurer and bar. In the last year I was looking at the friends recommendations that come to me as a result., I guess, of all my "types" - I have no idea how this works. But I started to Friend some and have a collection now - today a suggestion cam for this Santo Domingo page which seems a shell and I have, as you can see, 17 mutual friends. The page blocks view of non mutuals so there may be more than this aggregated there.

Some of the guys are self proclaimed gays, some post pictures or do stories with money being shown . I suspect that many of these guys are available. Some have friends of their pages that I know have been with tourists. 

I'm curious if anyone has noticed this. I believe in a certain amount of coincidence in life - but 17 guys???

I have not contacted any of them. it just seems awfully intriguing. What does anyone think.

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 4.12.41 PM.png

• Members

Ahhhhhhhhh, so you've unlocked the treasure chest to endless Dominican Dick, I see.  This is the easiest way to CHERRY PICK these sexy men amd their BIG DICK COMPADRES!

Show them that you can be trusted by respecting their privacy and NOT SHARING their info with anyone on-line on any site. What you posted was EXTREMELY HELPFUL. The only thing you did wrong was post their faces on this site.

Some people will enlarge your post, and if they know any of the guys, they will reach out to them and inform them by either showing them this post or telling them that they're being discussed in this or any other forum.

Most of these guys have girlfriends and babies and will shy away from anyone they deem untrustworthy. Additionally, respect their time by not messaging too early in the morning or too late at night. 

Doing so will gain their trust and open the door to many of their friends and relatives who have sex with men for money. Always start your offer at $40US and let them know if they do a great job, you will hire them multiple times during the day and on your trip. Start at $40US and don't go over $60US. 

When reaching out to them or their friends on social media, send a simple text telling them how beautiful they are and when they respond ask them would they like to make money when you arrive in their country. 

Remember to always be respectful of their privacy.  HAPPY HUNTING.

Hi, I would never show a photo of their face that I took or in a compromising way. I highlighted Facebook posts of a group and suggested that they might be available. You may be correct, I can't tell but that's a reason to use a pseudonym when I post. My name, of course isn't Paborn. I got my current boyfriend this way.

I started by friending, his yes was a good sign but not conclusive. I commented on his posts working up from smiles to comments. it was months before I contacted him and now he is with me as my live in on my trips. He has a job which leaves me free time. I'm older so I have graduated to wanting a steady guy.

But his job allows for daytime play. I have another two talking to me and ready for my trip in October.

Thanks for confirming my compensation - 40/50 is good. My boyfriend works 10 hrs a day , six day a week for $249 a month!! $50 goes a long way .

In the end you're right, of course, but I claim nothing about anyone . I have never seen any of these guys in Marlowe's.

Have you been to ESEDEKU? I have not been in years?

On 9/6/2023 at 8:53 PM, paborn said:

this is not a group. This is a screen shot - cropped to not show name - of a recommendation dent to me by Facebook - it shows that all these people are friended by each other

so, no one can find this page/group and maybe makes some friends that might result in good hookups in santo domingo...  Facebook was great to find men in PH and Thailand.  For the DR? any suggestion of methods besides Grindr?