omega

Pattaya vibes...

So I've been to Pattaya once, for only a few nights. We went to Boyztown one evening, and I found it quiet... I think it was low season, so that's probabaly why. I'm planning a trip to Thailand later this year - November/December. Solo this time.

I know that there is different areas, Boyztown, Jomtien and Sunee... whats the differences between them? Do they have different vibes? Attract different crowds?

Boyztown has go-go bars, at last count 5  I guess and a show bar Castro.

Jomtien doesn't have go-go's but has few dozen host bars and The Venue show bar. Both have massage parlours.

Sunee has two go-go's thrown in what feels abandoned and ready to be demolished block but still both bars worth a visit, Winners for twink lovers and Nice Boys for sin lovers. No massages there but short walk of 6 mins 37 secs  to TukCom area and one finds few venues there. 

In all three places you should feel some tingling under your zipper, as for crowd, farangs are predominant in Jomtien and Sunee but Asians seem to be in force in Boyztown.

One is welcomed in all three, rest assured, and your wallet even more

37 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Boyztown has go-go bars, at last count 5  I guess and a show bar Castro.

Jomtien doesn't have go-go's but has few dozen host bars and The Venue show bar. Both have massage parlours.

Sunee has two go-go's thrown in what feels abandoned and ready to be demolished block but still both bars worth a visit, Winners for twink lovers and Nice Boys for sin lovers. No massages there but short walk of 6 mins 37 secs  to TukCom area and one finds few venues there. 

In all three places you should feel some tingling under your zipper, as for crowd, farangs are predominant in Jomtien and Sunee but Asians seem to be in force in Boyztown.

One is welcomed in all three, rest assured, and your wallet even more

Thanks...

Castro is the show bar I think we went to. Was camp and fun, and some good looking boys performing :)

I might have to spend a few days there checking each out now :)